Saturday, June 28, 2008

A distinguished gent with letters after his name

Since Graham graduated on Wednesday, he has begun to look incredibly distinguished...
In all honesty, I am very proud of him.  He did so well and looked most dashing in his robes!

The last few days have been very busy with Graham's graduation on Wednesday, a visit to my new school on Thursday, a night of pear cider and karaoke chez Bernadette on Thursday night, and a day's charity shopping in the South Side on Friday.  I would love to share more details but I am making an appearance as DJ Toiletbreak tonight so need to go and find some music to play.  Inspired by a couple of old singles I bought yesterday, I'm thinking of going 100% French but I'm not sure yet...  

I will be back soon to share pictures and maybe some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)