Sunday, September 7, 2008

other people are so darned creative


Originally uploaded by hens teeth

Another post about things made by other people. I didn't manage to make anything this weekend myself. Well, that's not strictly true as I did spend some time in the kitchen making delicious cheese and herb fritters with sweet pepper marmalade and a pear and ginger cheesecake to take round for dinner at Kristy and Alex's house. I also made a housewarming card for the aforementioned couple but forgot to take it with me and then posted it today without taking a photo. It was quite cute, I'll admit, but not a patch on this beautiful embroidered envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)