Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm back! And with a whole heap of new products to boot!

***Update - if you want your purchases in time for Christmas, then please order by 7 pm on Thursday 17th December at the latest. I'm heading out of town this weekend so anything ordered after that will be posted on Monday at the very earliest, which is really cutting things too fine. If you want anything sent fancy delivery (rather than ordinary first class post) then let me know and I'll adjust the postage costs accordingly.***

Oh lordy, it has been a hectic couple of weeks. Christmas has taken me by surprise and I have been crafting like a maniac every non-subtitling minute! Consequently, I have a whole heap of new products in my shop for any of you (if you're anything like me) who have the majority of your Christmas shopping still to do. Of course, I'm too late for anyone outside of the UK (sorry) but if you are a UK resident you have a good few days left to panic buy. I aim to be back with a proper post soon, but in the meantime here are my new products.

Did I mention they were available in my shop?*
Dot and Pat lavender hangers! £4.00 each. I got a huge (for me) order for these this week so have been up to my elbows in lavender and ribbons and... Phew! By the by, Dot has a lovely floral backing, while Pat is backed by saucy leopard print.

Eastenders not quite your thing? Or looking for a present for a certain male (or female) someone? Then make lavender macho with these fantabulous Big Daddy lavender hangers! Also £4 each.
Or maybe you're looking for something a little bit special. Then you will be thanking your lucky stars that I squeezed in the making of one of these Little Red Riding Hood magic (a.k.a. glow in the dark) embroideries. When you switch off the lights, the fire dies down and the stars come out, while Little Red Riding Hood and her cat snuggle down for the night. This embroidery costs £25.
On a tighter budget or looking for a little stocking filler? How about a vintage domino brooch for a measly £1.50? There are three different types of domino to choose from.

Or why not treat your tree to a flaky decoration? These are going for £1 each and come in four varieties.
Don't forget to browse the rest of my wares while you're there.

Right, enough of the hard sell. I am off to bed, via the sewing machine. Aargh!

p.s. I was subtitling EastEnders again today and, just in case I don't have time to blog again this week, you MUST watch EastEnders on Friday - the doof doof moment is the most classic bit of East End drama I have seen in a long while!

* I will try to add them to my etsy store soon, too, but you should be brave and just buy them from my shopify shop now. Get 'em while they're hot!

2 comments:

  1. I still think your Red Riding hood if the most amazing embroidery idea ever!! and I'm desperately trying to think of an Eastenders fan that I can give a Pat too... they are so cool! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)