Saturday, July 27, 2013

blanket on the ground

Dulcie loves blankets.  Fortunately, we have a rather large collection of them.  The larger of them have come in very useful lately on trips to the park.  We usually have one under the pram somewhere...
...which is how Dulcie managed to make this bed for herself on the floor of Scotland Street School museum last weekend.  Making blanket beds is something Dulcie does a lot of when we're in the house.  The cats love it when she makes (and then abandons) a pile using every blanket we own.  I'm not sure where Dulcie got this idea from, she just seemed to invent this game out of the blue a few months ago and it stuck.  Blankets are not the worst kind of mess to clean up.  It's all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)