Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm happy, I'm happy!

 
Image by Lorenzo Montatore.  
I wanted to buy this print from him but it's no longer available and he doesn't respond to my begging emails :(  Considering becoming an art pest/stalker.

I am still feeling so happy after yesterday's good news.  Yippee-ay-ayo!  I've been smirking all morning.  Every time Graham looks at me, I pound my chest proudly.  This is bloomin' amazing.

In other reasons to be cheerful, Dulcie and I are going to France tomorrow to stay with my sister and her family for a few days.  Dulcie doesn't know yet and is going to be so excited when she realises where we're going.  Girls on tour!  Oh, yeah!  Graham is staying at home to get on with the decorating.  Poor Graham.  I'm looking forward to coming back to woodwork that's whiter than the magnolia walls!

Anyway, I'd better go and get organised  because I want to squeeze in a swim too.

I'm happy, I'm happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about the improvements to your health, great news! Have a lovely trip to France...x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)