Saturday, January 31, 2009

everybody's talking 'bout those little boots

I had been eyeing up these little boot pendants on Linotte's etsy shop for a very long time.  She hinted she might not be making any more so I decided to get over my indecision and act now.  
I narrowed it down to two boots but couldn't decide between them so I decided to buy them both and save one for a friend's birthday.  However, I still can't choose between them and can't open or wear either until I make up my mind.  Noooo!  Would it be terrible to keep them both?  Yes, it would.  Must.  Part.  With.  One.

I bought a postcard from Linotte before and both my purchases arrived in recycled envelopes looking surprisingly stylish.  I would recommend buying a little something from her just for the experience of finding her lovely handwriting lying on the doormat!

Graham and I are going to see an exhibition about sailors' tattoos this afternoon and then I think it's going to be a day of washing clothes as it's been getting harder and harder to find anything to wear in the mornings.  Graham is on dj duty tonight but I think I'm going to stay in and do some work, tidying and making maybe.  Hope anybody reading this has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one on the left best but they are both muy pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm veering towards the one on the left too but my mind won't quite admit it because it was the one on the right that I had originally coveted. They are both so teeny and cute. I can't even really wear necklaces because of my scabby neck syndrome but I think I will make an exception for the little boot :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)