Friday, July 23, 2010

bobbie busts a move


Just a wee spot of musical entertainment for us all as I frantically get ready for the Made In The Shade Summertime Hop tomorrow. I've been listening to Bobbie Gentry and Glen Campbell on spotify this morning as I attach brooches to playing cards and put felt backings on embroideries. I would love to wear an outfit like Bobbie's but would probably get arrested (or make some poor innocent go blind) if I did.

Graham has the day off today too, which doesn't happen too often, so I'm going to take a foolhardy break and go out for lunch and to visit just one (or maybe about four) charity shops. I'll be back for some hard graft this afternoon and evening, though.

I had a rather unfortunate freak accident this morning and am all bandaged and bleeding, but struggling on ;) I might share the story later on, but it does involve photos of cats again and I do fear for my reputation... Suffice to say, I may have to invest in a tranquiliser dart gun for Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)