Saturday, July 31, 2010

hello!


Wedding No. 232
Originally uploaded by The Small Object

How gorgeous is this little family made by The Small Object? "Very" is the answer you are looking for, I think. Would it be wrong to get married just so you could commission a Small Object wedding topper? I'm sure there are worse reasons!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and let any concerned readers (well, there MAY be some - I have been awol for over a week, after all) know that I'm still alive and well. I'm rather tired today after the crazy late night booze fuelled market last night and I've spent all afternoon and evening cleaning and tidying (I'm now at the lovely bask-in-the-newly-created-space stage) so I'm not really in any state of mind to string proper sentences together. I'm planning to come back tomorrow, though, to blog a bit more properly about how the two markets went. Just to entice you (ha!) one was great and the other was, er, interesting!

2 comments:

  1. it is pretty cute. maybe it is acceptable. or you could just get one and put it on every cake you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, you've talked me out of it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)