Monday, January 17, 2011

wave a magic wanda



Three posts in one day... Sick of me yet? Just to continue the go-sister vibe I've been rocking/blogging today, would you just look at this footage of Wanda Jackson from 1958?! What a woman! I've been listening to a lot of Wanda Jackson on Spotify of late. She is great music to get stuff done to. Half an hour ago I was even sawing through pipes as a result of listening to some Wanda Jackson tunes. Go me and my saw!

Talking of sawing, Graham has just asked me if I want to go and see 127 Hours tonight. Much as I have been boasting about how tough and awesome girls are today, I am a bit anxious that I won't be able to handle this film. I have a phobia of caves (which I'm fairly sure includes crevices and being wedged under boulders too) and am not keen on self-inflicted amputation either. Is anybody? Oh well, perhaps if I listen to enough Wanda Jackson between now and this evening I'll be able to keep my eyes open for some most of the film. Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)