Saturday, April 26, 2014

alternative bedding

A second set of bedding is always handy, especially for those moments where your cat decides to puke on your daughter's bed approximately two minutes prior to her bedtime.  Grrr.  That's why I was so glad my granny had already sent these amazing rainbow covers that she found in her local charity shop on Islay.  I absolutely love the rainbow covers, but have to admit I was a bit worried about what Dulcie's reaction would be when she came out of her bath and discovered her Peppa covers had been replaced by these.  Thankfully, she was delighted to have a rainbow bed.  I think she loves these covers just as much as the Peppa ones.  High praise indeed!
Dulcie loves having all her friends (her word, not mine!) at the bottom of her bed, though we have discovered that the best way to stop her falling out of bed is not to allow too many of them in bed beside her.  I think she just wasn't leaving enough room in there for herself, bless her.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the rainbow bedding too! Wish I could find something simile for our bed! Dulcie looks so happy, definatly a winner, safxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we all slept in single beds the choice of bedding would be much greater! :)

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)