Wednesday, May 13, 2015

happy kidneys

Colossal Kidney Plush - When Urine Love! 
If you want happy kidneys too, you can buy this plush kidney from I Heart Guts.

According to today's blood tests, I've gone from being on the brink of complete renal failure to totally normal kidney function in the space of 72 hours.  The medics are baffled, but I'm not asking too many questions, just happy to be well and truly on the mend.  Disaster averted once again!  Hooray!  Hopefully my lovely heart nurse can keep me on this even keel for a good long while now and my heart won't start objecting to the reduced meds that the kidneys apparently thrive on.  Come on, organs, just find a way to work together and get along!  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)