Thursday, May 21, 2015

stripe after stripe after stripe...

I'm at home with the plasterer again today.  He's working on our hall, so I'm kind of trapped in the living room and can't be particularly productive in any sensible way.  To entertain myself, I've been crocheting a rainbow-striped jumper for Dulcie - no pattern, just a Dulcie-sized tube.  Who knows whether or not it will work out, but Dulcie is pretty excited about it already.  I made the first two stripes of this about a year and a half ago and then accidentally abandoned it.  Fortunately, I'd made it way too big so it will (hopefully!) fit her now.  If it doesn't pan out as a jumper, I might make it into a cushion cover or a pyjama case or something.  Yeah, I'm just mindlessly crocheting stripes really.  It's nice to have an excuse to waste time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)