Thursday, July 2, 2009

I want...

Originally uploaded by Mary Kate McDevitt

... this mini goals chalkboard by Mary Kate McDevitt (found via Meet Me At Mikes). I love the satisfaction small/achievable goals bring (tick - yippee!) and I'm already getting stressed by my "dwindly" attitude to the holidays... Tonight when Graham goes to work I am going to start making some plans of attack, and start attacking a.k.a. ticking off. I know I don't really NEED this chalkboard to do that but it would make planning so much more attractive and fun, wouldn't it?

p.s. click on the photo to get to Mary Kate's flickr with a link to her etsy shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)