Saturday, August 7, 2010

not so rubbish after all

Talk about good timing! My mum and dad got back today from visiting my sister and just sent me a photo of my eldest niece Kim's newly decorated (super duper pink) bedroom. And what is that hanging on the wall? A-hem! It's the giant cupcake bunting that I made for Kim about three years ago, long before my blogging days. Now I don't feel like quite such a rubbish auntie, despite the dinosaur fiasco.
And for a bonus auntie point, here's a photo of (some of) the people who know me as Auntie Laura - Angus, Gav, Kim, Kerry (my sister) and baby Ruth.

I think I've done a bit too much blogging today, but it is good to throw yourself back in with gusto after a period of non-blogging. It's funny how quickly you can become self-conscious when you don't blog for a bit... and how quickly you can get over that self-consciousness and start posting random pictures of pink bedrooms and family members!

p.s. I bought myself the cat gocco print from two posts back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)