Monday, June 13, 2011

cute kitten overload!

One of my sister's cats (Meg) had five kittens on Friday morning - three tabby cats, one black and white and one grey. Too cute! Meg actually started giving birth while sitting on my sister's lap, which is kind of adorable and creepy in equal measures.
Look! An actual kitten bundle!

My sister's other cat (Rosie) is also pregnant and should be giving birth in about three weeks. It'll be kitten central at my sister's house this summer. Needless to say, my nephew and nieces are very excited and are about to have the best summer holidays ever. I think I'll send off my passport renewal form today so I can go to France and visit them all before they get rehomed. The kittens will be getting rehomed, I mean, not my nieces and nephew!

Cute kitten overload! Don't say I'm not good to you...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a veritable kitten factory! RENEW PASSPORT NOW!! I am exceedingly jealous and reminded of this observer article you may have seen yesterday... http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/jun/12/addicted-to-cute-eva-wiseman

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wow!
    i'd love a kitten, it would seem they are actually the only pet our landlords will allow us to have; which is really rubbish because im stupidly allergic to cats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been to get my terrible passport photos taken. Woo hoo! The downside is I'm going to have to look like a stroke victim in my passport for the next ten years...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)