Thursday, August 11, 2011

today I craft!

I feel like I should be going swimming, making/organising stuff for the baby, tidying up etc. today... but I am going to stick two fingers up to all that and spend this very rainy day crafting without purpose! Yee-ha! I will be back later in the day with one or more non-progress reports. The accompanying photos will be either dull or flashed to within an inch of their bleached-out lives (it is actually dark outside today - yeuch) but that won't matter at all. There, I have said it and there's no getting out of it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)