Thursday, September 26, 2013

amalgamate please

 Unable to capture THE definitive image of the romper suit I made for Dulcie, I have decided to blog a multitude of shots from the weekend in the hope that we'll all be able to amalgamate them in our minds and form that definitive image ourselves.  This outfit is seriously and insanely cute in person so it's driving me mad that I can't quite capture it for posterity/bragging rights.  I won't say any more, for fear that I distract you from your mental amalgamating.  Now go and amalgamate, my friends, and don't come back until you fully appreciate how flamin' wonderful this romper suit is!








4 comments:

  1. she looks sooo much like you! i think i need a romper suit in a grown up size

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my romper suit days are done but I am contemplating matching outfits for Dulcie and I, maybe a dress? I think we could pull it off nicely! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! The tights, the shoes and the cardigan make the outift :) Such a little fashionista there! I think I need a grown up version of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Am I really the only adult too wimpy to wear a romper suit?!

      Dulcie got new indoor shoes for nursery yesterday and the ones that fitted her best (so the ones we got) were pink and sparkly. Her wellies are also pink and sparkly, meaning only one pair of her shoes are not pink and sparkly. How has this happened?!

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)