Thursday, January 2, 2014

new year, new shoes

Dulcie needs new shoes AGAIN.  I'd love to push the boat out a bit and get her these gorgeous shoes from Startrite, maybe with some of her Christmas money as she definitely does not need any more toys or chocolate at the moment!  These shoes are so cute and a lovely change from all the pink/white, patent/sparkly, butterfly/flower-adorned horrors you find in bricks-and-mortar shoe shops.  But they appear to be sold out in all but one (too-small) size.  The search continues.  I just hope I don't have to resort to white shoes with pink spangly butterflies before Dulcie's toes get too squished...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)