Friday, May 2, 2014

unseasonably good T-shirt...if I do say so myself!


Mimi & Will, the ethical kids' clothing company who feature my tent design on one of their T-shirts, are now selling via Etsy as well as on their own website.

Image of I Love Puddles by Emma Henderson

This design by Emma Henderson is my favourite, I think.  So cute.

If you're an Etsy type, you should go and check them out.  All the T-shirts come sized for ages two to twelve, so plenty for bigger kids too.

**All images pinched from Mimi and Will**

2 comments:

  1. I was delighted to see your "discount tents" t-shirts on Etsy (while still browsing for something to matcr that elusive "queue"-embroidery that you bought...), and couldn't resist placing an order. Now I can look forward to having the best-dressed children in the neighbourhood this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one step ahead of you, Hilde! Katy, of Mimi and Will, mentioned there had been an order for my design and that it would be making its way to Norway. I immediately replied, "It wasn't someone called Hilde, was it?"

      I was just thinking today that you are long overdue some mail. I promise to try to put that right soon.

      Thanks again for being my number-one fan ;) Hope you're doing well x

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)