Tuesday, November 4, 2014

time-travelling tuesday (part 25)

We found a fish for you, could we please have our umbrella back.  Limited edition 11x14 print by Matte Stephens.
Print by Matte Stephens.

4th July 1988
Today we went swimming.  I met a man that was working on the porch and he said is your mom mom at home.

5th July '88
Watched a film until 11 o'clock.

6th July
Tidied our bedroom.

7th July 1988
I got two of the workmens (on our porch) aughtographs.  One of them is Steven Moir and the other one is George Wright.  It is quite a hot day.  But we did hear some thunder.  They didn't do kisses so I did some for them.  I wanted to say to Steven will you marry me Stevy Wevy.
[Har!  Then there are my copies of their signatures.]

8th July 1988
Went to bank in Huntly.

9th July 1988
Arrived at Fife.

10th July 1988
We went to water life.  I liked the seals and sealions best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)