Thursday, February 5, 2015

elephant(astic) beanbags

I like to browse my activity feed in Etsy at high speed.  Sometimes it feels kind of disrespectful to the makers and I'm sure I miss lots of things that I might love.  But it's fun when something amazing pops out at you and, really, how could I not notice this amazing elephant beanbag by ilSaccotto?!  I love it so much!  Sadly, I don't have the budget to justify spending nearly £140 on a beanbag, but I wish I did.  I'd like to have these in a rainbow of colours for our living room instead of a sofa!  Who am I kidding?  It would probably take me about an hour to get out of a beanbag these days.  But one for Dulcie would be awesome.
Yellow Elephant bean bag
There's even a bronzy special glam edition for the bling lover in your life!  I love the styling of this photo.  Plus it has a bronze elephant beanbag in it, of course.  Oh, yes.  I love the crazy things people create :)
Bronzy, Special Glam Edition beanbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)