Friday, February 27, 2015

I bought a car!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b0/42/d7/b042d7dc9d12c2abfc41ac3e3f9e9623.jpg
 
In an almost unprecedented act of decisiveness (which was actually more like the ultimate in indecisiveness - I just wanted the decision making to be over) I bought a car yesterday.  It's getting its MOT done today and, all being well, I collect it tomorrow.  I have to drive it back to Glasgow from Perth, which I'm TERRIFIED about (first time on a motorway - talk about a baptism of fire...) but I'm also really excited.  A car!  Yippee!  It's a life on the open roads for me!  Freeeeee-dom!  
 
My car (MY car!) doesn't really look like the car above, but it IS red, which makes me very happy. It's a car that is both pretty and practical, plus it already has a few wee scratches so I don't have to stress about adding any scratches of my own.  I think I've already fallen in love with it and, may I say, I am on fire in terms of making things happen this year.  Changes are afoot and all for the better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)