Tuesday, February 3, 2015

me, you and the old guitar

 I honestly can't get enough of this picture of Dulcie that I took at the weekend.  I have it as the wallpaper on my phone and grin like a loony every time I look at it.  My friend Lorna said these pictures made her feel like she was inside Inside Llewyn Davis.  I know what she means!  Dulcie and I found this dress on the super-cheap sale rail of Vintage Guru on Friday and Dulcie INSISTED that she wear it when we met friends for coffee on Saturday morning, despite it still rocking THAT vintage smell and being about three sizes too big.  The miniature pink guitar we found going cheap in a charity shop.  Dulcie loves guitars...
...as you can see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)