Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bonjour la musique francaise!

I have some charity shopping finds to blog about but I really have to do some tidying up and sorting out today so I have decided to present you with a very quick musical post instead.  
(This picture cunningly combines my week's charity shopping and my weekend's French music extravaganza...)

I appeared as DJ Toiletbreak on Saturday night and played for two full hours with nothing but French music.  People walked out but we hope not in protest as the music was all rather lovely if you ask me.  Here, for your listening pleasure, is a very small selection.  Please forgive me if it skips at all - such technical weaknesses would never be tolerated in a live DJ Toiletbreak set!



Edit, March 2009: my mixtape got deleted a while ago so I have replaced it with a song from youtube, Allez Tapez Dans Les Mains by Maria Cinta.  Not exactly a riveting video but I hope you enjoy listening to the song.

2 comments:

  1. hiii Laura, i'm from Malaysia.

    nice blog...and i like your cupcakes from flickr. i'm making craft felt cupcakes too as a hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shais! Hope to see some pictures of your cupcakes on your blog soon - I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)