Thursday, September 24, 2009

all about the schedule



Eep! Two sleeps til made in the shade and I am WAY behind schedule. I've also been dealt a vicious blow in relation to my embroideries - the frames I use have been... DISCONTINUED! So now I am having to reschedule the schedule and make an unscheduled trip to ikea to investigate alternatives. My schedule!! I'm still finding the time to go for a late breakfast in Jaconelli's today though. Yippee! Eggs, chips and beans!

In the absence of available time to take photographs (and the seeming absence of progress to photograph, even though I have been a slave to craft, I swear) please enjoy perusing my latest flickr favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)