Sunday, September 6, 2009

gemma correll (again!)

Originally uploaded by gemma correll

I know I have blogged about Gemma Correll a couple of times before but she just keeps doing things that I love. Recently she has been posting these illustrated journal pages on her flickr and she has also set up the what I wore today (drawings only!) pool which is well worth a look. I really want to draw something for it but maybe not today as I am doing job applications from the comfort of my unglamorous pyjamas, manky old dressing gown and manly looking slippers. I'll try to look gorgeous some other time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)