Friday, September 25, 2009

Made In The Shade! 12 hours to go!

Originally uploaded by We Are Made In The Shade

Don't forget to come along to Made in the Shade if you are in the Glasgow area tomorrow. I am so far from ready it's not funny but I have bagged myself a glamorous assistant (for the second half of the day, anyway) so at least I won't have to be embarrassed on my own if I don't manage to get it together in time! I've still got a million things on the go but nothing that's finished. I'm wandering from room to room juggling various things and generally making a huge mess. I think I may have been over ambitious... Right, better go and do some damage limitation/get organised. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)