Tuesday, April 5, 2011

bonjour

Wooden bonjour sign by William Dohman



I'm having (gulp!) to take a break from crochet as my fingers and thumbs are beginning to object quite angrily. Hopefully a few days off will do the trick, but what am I to blog about without a ripple blanket in my life? Well, for today, here is a pretty French song that I am loving this week, but the video is mega-cheese and not really up my street, so I thought you might like a nice bonjour sign to look at while you listen instead. Don't say I'm not good to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)