Friday, October 14, 2011

triple link whammy

Lovely mustard loggy wallpaper by Roddy & Ginger. It's right up my street.
Roddy & Ginger's online shop and etsy shop and blog.
Very lovely lighthouse print by Marcus Walters, posed alongside some equally lovely stripy glassware. Marcus Walter's online shop.

And the third link - notes to a further excuse, a lovely blog I started reading quite recently where I found both the items above this week. You should go and have a look round if you have a hankie ready for mopping up the drool. So much nice stuff in one place!

Man alive, blogging every day is hard now I'm back at work and doing the dreaded morning, noon and night shifts. The shift is only 10 hours long, but somehow leaves no time or energy at either side of it. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep up my Blogtoberfest vow... but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)