Tuesday, March 6, 2012

mellow yellow

Just in case you haven't seen enough babies or cardigans round these parts (ha!) here's a few snaps of Dulcie in some amazing hand-knits from this weekend.  This hat and cardigan were a present from my friend Bernadette.  After years of failed attempts at learning to knit (she's left-handed - that's her excuse and she's sticking to it!) she thought outside the box and commissioned a knitty friend to make these instead.
How gorgeous? (No, I don't mean me!)  I especially love the hat, which makes Dulcie look like a little wartime baby.
And here is the obligatory crying in hand-knitting shot, but she's worn this hat and cardigan four days in a row without being sick on them (miracle!) so I can tell she loves them really.

Dulcie had her second round of immunisations today.  She was doing her best smile as the needles went in, poor thing.  Much red-faced screaming followed.  She has been curled up in a little ball asleep on my chest ever since we got home.  Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)