Saturday, March 31, 2012

start 'em young

On Wednesday Graham and I attempted our first post-baby full-day charity shopping extravaganza and it was very successful.  Dulcie hardly cried all day, we managed to get the pram in all our favourite shops and all three of us found something to buy.  Dulcie spotted this pink stripy romper suit from her pram and was very excited when I held it up for her to get a proper look at it.  It's newborn size so will probably (hopefully!) not fit her for long, but at 99p we couldn't very well leave it behind.  As you can see, she is very pleased with her first ever charity shop purchase.  I predict great things for this girl!  I will share my finds some other time.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very good idea to start them young! I did it with the girls and they now love charity shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right. If Dulcie doesn't like charity shopping, she could have a very unhappy childhood ahead of her!

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)