Look at these loely buttons I found in Oxfam today, £1 for all four of them. They are pretty chunky, but I'm hoping I might be able to use the smaller two on one of the outfits I'm planning to make for Dulcie. I'll have to see how they look with the fabric I've chosen (might go and buy that tomorrow, actually) but I think it could be a winning combination.
what to sew in october
-
Definitely stitch up a mr. socks doll. We’ll be sewing a little halloween
outfit for him in the next blog post. Stay tuned. And it’s time to make the
squir...

Very jealous, love those very muchly! x
ReplyDeleteThey are super lovely. I just hope they won't be too big and chunky for the job I have in mind for them. I'm sure I'll be able to find some other use for them if they are though.
ReplyDelete