Saturday, April 27, 2013

ready for puddles

We were planning a mini-break to St Andrews, but found the available accommodation was a bit beyond our price range, so we've decided to spend a few days at my parents' in Elgin instead.  Elgin has charity shops and beaches aplenty on the doorstep and an aquarium not TOO far way.  This was all we had planned for St Andrews anyway, so it seems like a good substitute holiday.  We got Dulcie this puddle suit on eBay in preparation for windy/rainy days by the sea, but it will also come in very handy for drizzle-tastic Glasgow's parks, I'm sure!  Dulcie was very pleased with her new waterproof look.  I feel like we should take up hillwalking now.  Let's wait and see how well my heart gadget works first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)