Thursday, October 30, 2014

fabric shopping

Couture-Rose-Bush-Floral-Flowers-Summer-100-Cotton-Poplin-Fabric

3mm-Candy-Stripes-On-White-Craft-Dress-Polycotton-Fabric-Poly-Cotton

I've just been buying some fabric for Christmas crafting.  These are destined to become a giraffe and a teeny tiny mouse dress for two of the special little people in my life.  By that I mean children, just to be clear!  I did try to get these from my local craft shop and had fun perusing all their fabric (and looking at the staff's amazing handmade Halloween costumes!) but they didn't have quite what I was looking for, so I resorted to eBay for these.  

I have so many things to make for Christmas.  I really need to get started soon, but there's plenty to be made for Halloween and Dulcie's birthday first.  Talking of which, I should go and dig out my sewing machine...

Chri-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-istmas!  Sorry, couldn't resist adding that :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the second fabric! I bet the giraffe will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but the giraffe is going to be made from the first fabric :) I love the stripes too. Very pepperminty!

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)