Monday, June 23, 2008

The place where I live.

With not much to report and a goal in my mind to post as much as possible until I get less scared of my blog, I thought I would just share some pictures from the town where I live which, if you look to the right, you will see is Glasgow.  

Here is some of my favourite graffiti:

And here are some strange and random signs I've spotted:

Now I'm off to visit another of my favourite things about Glasgow - the charity shops.  If I find anything particularly splendid, I will be sure to share it with my imaginary readers as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)