Tuesday, March 17, 2009

family frames by mummysam


Originally uploaded by mummysam

I'm loving these little portraits by mummysam on flickr. Her photostream is definitely worth a visit. She makes amazing stuffed felty people... That description does not do her work justice at all! Go and visit her tweed jacket and wool cardigan clad country gents and ladies from days gone by (with very appropriate names like Ethel and Henry) to see what I mean. 

And need I remind you to enter the giveaway below? You now only have a one in four chance of winning but those are still pretty good odds when it costs you nothing to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)