Sunday, June 9, 2013

me and my girl


I had been feeling generally much better lately, but have been having a wee blip this weekend, so I thought I'd post a few photos of Dulcie and I together to cheer myself back up and just because I can.  Here we are on Lossiemouth beach.
Here we are walking hand in hand in rainy Glasgow in exactly the same outfits.  Yeah, remember when Glasgow used to be rainy?!
 And here we are in 1970 by the looks of things, in my mum and dad's back garden.

See?  I feel better already :)

(But I do want new glasses)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 1970's style picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a worrying proprotion of our family photos seem to be turning out '70s-esque at the moment... Still, there are definitely worse eras to unintentionally rock a look from!

      Delete
  2. Laura,

    Sorry to hear you feeling a bit down. I totally agree that looking at photos of Dulcie and you fairly cheer me up if I'm feeling down. She is a little ray of sunshine and we can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks time. Aunty Ruthxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a tonic, all right! We're looking forward to seeing you too :)

      Delete

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)