Friday, October 2, 2015

have a good weekend :)


Here's a happy video to get you in the mood to make the most of your weekend.  Dulcie LOVES to dance and I love to watch her, especially when she throws in the odd move that she's learned from the lady who teaches hip-hop at her nursery.  The vogue to camera was a complete surprise to me :)

My phone's microphone is broken (or maybe just rubbish) so you can't hear the music too well.  It was Malcolm McLaren's Double Dutch, a favourite from my own childhood.  No wonder Dulcie couldn't resist busting a move.  For the ultimate experience I recommend muting my video and clicking on that link to play the music in another window, then you can join in and dance with Dulcie.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)