Tuesday, December 1, 2015

'tis the season

 
Happy 1st December!  I'm still alive, just avoiding the computer a bit more and browsing around Pinterest when I do succumb.  That's where I got the idea for this herbal/fruit tea advent wreath that I made for my friend.  I've been doing quite a bit of making and still have a LOOOOOOONG xmas to-make list...and very little time to work on it.  But I love this time of year so much.  Back with pics of our Christmas tree soon.  Yes, it's up already!  First time I've (a) put it up in November and (b) been the first tree on the street.  Chri-i-i-i-i-i-i-istmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)