Monday, April 5, 2010

tinkle tinkle lullatone

Other people's blogs are throwing up (in the nicest possible sense of the phrase!) the best things today. After finding this song/video over at Meet Me At Mike's, I have spent the last hour (being productive while) listening to gorgeous twee and twinkly pop songs/lullabies/ditties over at Lullatone's fabulous website. They have five mp3s you can download for free or just listen to while you visit and I am loving each and every one of them. There's lots of great stuff to look at too. Go and visit! Apparently one of them presents a weekly TV show where he shows the children of Japan how to make musical instruments out of things that you can find round the house. A xylophone made from toilet roll tubes anyone? Oh, to live in Japan of a Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)