Saturday, February 5, 2011

a bit of muscle

Just to prove my scanner is working, here's a sweet little image from a book my sister bought for me. It's an old book designed to teach French children English and this is the illustration for "muscle". It reads, "The boy is very proud of his muscles. He plays many games and often helps in the garden. This has made his muscles very strong." Actually, I like this image because it reminds me of Graham. I think it's the T-shirt. He has one just like that and he's been wearing it a lot lately while he paints the bathroom. Meanwhile, I am shirking my diy responsibilities and hoping the bathroom will all be done by the time I volunteer my services again. Mwahahahaha!

So I've sort of got my printer/scanner problems sorted (though I still can't get it to work wirelessly...yet) and it looks as though the scanner may actually be better than my old one judging by the speedy scan of the image above, which is tiny in real life. I'll try to do another vintage craft book post this week to give the scanner a proper trial run. I've been meaning to do one of those for a while anyway, but which book to choose...

Oh, well. Off to work where I'll be held against my will until midnight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)