Friday, February 11, 2011

no use crying over runny eggs

Waaa! Oh so tired tonight. I've been on the back foot all day. I should have left for work at 9.30am, but didn't even wake up until 9.34! Amazingly, I still managed to get to work on time (I am not even sure how) but I felt in a bit of a manky daze for the full 10 hours of my shift. Now "Waaa!" is about the only expression my brain can muster and my best-laid plans of post-work productivity have gone down the pan.

Apologies for the lack of photographs around these parts lately. What would I do without flickr? I've lost my camera charger and my battery is flat as a pancake. I'm sure it will turn up, but in the meantime, I thought I could at least use one of my own pictures for once and this one seemed to sum up the "Waaaa!" in my head better than anything else.

I did not enjoy much about teacher training, but I did REALLY enjoy the art classes that I took for my optional course. This was one of the things I made (a project designed for six year olds) and I do love her. I added the fried egg when I got home for no particular reason.

I think my craftathon 2011 plan was a hankering for the pottering nature of those types of art classes - where you dabble in a different thing each week and complete a mini project for each skill. Well, maybe "skill" is a bit strong. I still haven't ticked a single thing off the craftathon 2011 list yet though and time is a-ticking! Come Monday, we will be an eighth of the way through the year - yikes! Any millionaires reading this who want to pay me a full salary for pottering in my craft room till the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)