Friday, June 15, 2012

holida-ay! celebra-ate!

Dulcie and I have been away on our holidays this week, visiting my mum and dad in Elgin.  Graham got Dulcie prepared for every eventuality, but I doubt training in the wearing of sunglasses was necessary really.  I'm sure Dulcie and I have been having a lovely time, but I can't give you any further details since I am writing this post from the past.  Ooh, spooky!  Scheduling blog posts is a great burglar deterrent.  By the time any would-be breakers and enterers read this we'll already be on our way back.  Foiled again, burglars!

 Excuse Dulcie's stained appearance here - this photo was taken just after her first experience with bananas.  She loved them, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)