Wednesday, March 6, 2013

shop news

I have decided to close down my etsy shop again.  I know some people manage to do all sorts of amazing things with a baby in tow, but it's time to admit that I can't.  Not right now, anyway.  Much as I love the thrill of making a sale, each one also fills me with way too much stress.  It sounds slightly ridiculous, but I just can't package items when Dulcie is around.  And she's always around.  The only non-Dulcie time I get in a 24-hour period is a) when I'm at work with no access to items/packaging and b) when Graham is giving her a bath in the evening, when there is always washing to be folded or toys to be tidied etc.  Hopefully I'll be able to reopen one day, but I think my plate is more than full for the moment.  I was just going to let my items expire (the majority of them will expire at the end of this month anyway) but I've got some stuff coming up over the next couple of weeks, and I don't think I'd be able to juggle that with anybody ordering anything - long shot though that is - so the shop has to go.  I'll be closing up at the start of next week (Monday, maybe?) so if there's anything you really, really want, make sure you order it by then... and don't get your hopes up for pretty packaging!  Hmm, I think I need to work on my sales patter too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)