Wednesday, April 22, 2015

the castle captured me

I'm off work today, still feeling heart ill.  But really, I couldn't have wished for a nicer day as I've spent almost all of it reading I Capture The Castle.  If you've read it, I'm sure you'll understand how it could make even a day of illness so spectacularly wonderful.  I'm almost a bit sad to have read it, as it means I'll never have the joy of discovering it again.  And that's always a good sign.  I LOVED THIS BOOK! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it.

Thanks for the recommendation, Lynsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)