Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dick Bruna book covers

Originally uploaded by onno de wit

My head is a whirligig this week. I THINK I am busy but I'm not sure with what exactly... I slept in by a crazy amount today (not like me) and am all flummoxed at the loss of the morning. While I drank my morning (midday!) coffee I browsed some of my favourite blogs, including some I hadn't checked into for a while. I found this amazing selection of Dick Bruna book covers on the ever fabulous grain edit. Please click on the link for a look. They are so wonderful!

p.s. Thanks for the comments on the "If I don't see you through the week, I'll see you through a window" post! The mystery deepens, and involves Claire's grandparents, Daisie's Uncle Ken, and some new fangled modern celebrity that I'm too uncool ever to have heard of... Keep your thoughts a coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)