Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the bubble has not burst yet

I must have sounded more down than I really was about the whole market thing as people have been very kind in their comments. I really did have a good day and I really am going to try again (and again) and I really meant it when I said I would set up an online shop! As I said, onwards and upwards! Still, it was nice to have my prickly little ego brushed :) I've also found a job to apply for this week which is making me feel a bit more hopeful about next year and beyond. It's not a teaching job (obviously!) but is education related at least.

The picture at the top of this post is by Gemma Correll whose illustration I am loving more and more every time I see it. You should all go and visit her flickr, especially if you need a good dose of cheering up. As you can see, it has worked wonders for old negative nelly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)