Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kim's house

My niece, Kim, has been making a house for her and her mum and dad. Here are some of the pictures my sister emailed me this morning. You'll notice Kim's younger brother and sister have been denied entry to this fabulous house so far!
Kim's favourite colour is pink. Could you ever have guessed? I love the chest of drawers she has chosen and the strange ric-rac rug...
This was the best picture of all - her dad reclining in the roof garden. Hee!

I'll be back later with some stuff of my own to share - can't be put to shame by a three year old now, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)