Saturday, June 27, 2009

holida-a-a-a-a-ay!

Originally uploaded by Zellaby who has many more babes on the beach type photos if you click on the link.

Sorry for being such a blog skiver lately, it really wasn't through choice. This week has been crazy busy (hardly a spare minute) but it has also been the last week of school! That means I'm on holiday! For six weeks or so! It also means I'm out of a job and that I had to say a tearful goodbye to my class, colleagues and school but I am trying to focus on the positive...!

So what have I been doing when I haven't been here on the old blog? Well, my dad came to visit on Monday night and took me out for a yummy dinner, and then we went to hear Malcolm Gladwell speak. I'd never heard of Malcolm Gladwell before but he turns out to be very interesting and quite an amazing speaker. My dad gave me one of his books so hopefully I'll get round to reading that over the summer. On Tuesday Graham and I went through to Edinburgh (in the hot hot heat on a bee infested bus) to hear Bill Forsyth being interviewed as part of the Edinburgh Film Festival. That was really good too. Maybe I should start having more of these cultural excursions!

In the midst of all this being busy, I didn't manage to post about... my first blogaversary! That was on Monday and I had planned to have a fabulous giveaway to celebrate but that obviously didn't happen. I'll try to have at least one giveaway over the summer to make up for it.

I promise I'll be back soon, hopefully with something interesting to share. Roll on the great summer of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)