Saturday, April 3, 2010

before bed beckons... just!

I'm working quite long (and badly placed in the day) shifts this week(end) so still haven't found time to blog, or do anything really! As a result, I failed to remind you about Fifty-two, the exhibition that some of my embroideries were in, which finished...today! At least I I don't have to give you any more details (the concentration required could probably destroy my brain) as it is too late for details to be useful anyway. Did you go? It looked great! Here's a picture of a small part of the exhibition and, no, it is not a coincidence that I chose the bit of the exhibition with my embroideries in it. Can you see Stacey, Bradley and Dot there? Hurrah! Thanks to Claire and Camilla for inviting me to take part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm sorry that I've had to turn on the word verification feature again, but my inbox was being flooded with very dull spam. Genuine comments always brighten my day though, so thank you for taking the time to leave one :)